Physical Therapy & Massage for Dogs
- Neck, back, leg and tail pain.
- Muscle spasms and nerve problems.
- Injuries from slips, falls and accidents.
- Jaw problems, difficulty chewing.
- Event or sports injuries.
- Post-surgical care.
- Maintenance of joint and spinal health.
- Healing/helping with chronic disorders.
Indications for care
- Lameness, trouble getting up or down, athletic competitions.
- Surgery involving anesthesia, seizures or neurological problems, recovery from illness or injury.
- Geriatric household pet, behavior or mood change.